The Portage Foot Clinic began in 1960 when Dr. Dieter’s father, Dr. Richard Dieter, opened his practice at 756 Portage Avenue. The elder Dr. Dieter practiced podiatry for 40 years. In 1995 his son, Dr. Damian Dieter, joined the practice and then purchased it in 1996.
In 2003 he moved the office to 1608 Portage Avenue, its current location.
The Portage Foot Clinic has maintained a family tradition of serving the community for over 60 years!